What does it do?
QAsh achieves fast ashing times by combining in-situ airflow with a microwave. It has a large floor area to accommodate a large number of samples and is suitable for polymers, oils, food, pulp, sludge, and many other sample types.
- Reduction in ashing times by up to 90%.
- Produces consistent ashing.
- Provides safe work environment.
- Saves lab space with a small footprint.
- Documentation of ashing processes.
- A choice for crucible material.
- 9 – 50 mL crucibles in one batch.
- Attains 1,000°C in 25 minutes.
- 1800 watts of microwave energy.
- Temperature homogeneity; 1,000°C to 1,200°C.
- Multistep heating of samples.